Sunday, March 15, 2015

1st Grade News

 
 
 
 
A few weeks ago, I was complaining about the snow and frigid temperatures and one of my students commented about how grouchy I was with the weather.  Ironically, I was showcasing Eric Carle books in our classroom library so I decided to have a little fun with The Grouchy Ladybug. 
 
You can find variations of this craft on the web.  I chose a simple, yet fun craft to accompany the student writings.
 
 


Hunger makes him grouchy...


She's grouchy when she's tired...


Grouchy is a bad feeling for this happy fella...


 
Grouchy with her sister (whom she adores)...


He doesn't like to be grouchy...


Siblings make her grouchy...


 
 



Link for Grouchy Ladybug Writing Paper (2 pages)
 
 
With our 120th day of school celebrations and St. Patrick's Day math fun, I doubt there will be grouchy kiddos in our class this week.  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment