Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Year's Super Heroes!

We kicked off the New Year with a little super heroes activity.  For this project,  we talked about attitudes and mindset and how we positively impact others and make a difference by improving our own behaviors and attitude.  The beauty of this discussion is realizing we can make a difference by opening our hearts to make life better for someone else.


2017 Super Heroes!



I will be nicer to my baby brother.
This year I will make a difference by playing with kids on the buddy bench.



I will help my dad make a treehouse.  
This year I will make a difference by giving people food.



I will try to keep my room cleaner.
This year I will make a difference by making new friends.



I will try a back handspring.
This year I will make a difference by helping kids who are hurt.






Link for Super Heroes Writing Pages and Bulletin Board Display











No comments:

Post a Comment